City of Greenbelt
25 Crescent Road
Greenbelt, Maryland (United States)
Television,Media Business Positions
This is a part-time/non-classified position with varying, sometimes late hours and possible weekend or holiday work. Production assistants will assist in the production of live City Council Meetings, assistance in field productions of City event performances, production of videos about City services and projects. Production Assistants also help in the operations of the Greenbelt Municipal Access studio and the live production and streaming of City Council Meetings which are generally held on Monday and Wednesday evening.
- Operating cameras, working with on-line meeting platforms, operating video mixer, set up streaming equipment, set-up of audio equipment, and more during live City Council Meeting productions.
- Assisting in the production of video content for the City’s social media sites and municipal access television channel
- Video editing of municipal access productions on Adobe Premiere Pro
- Set-up and break down of video production equipment
- Photographing of various City Events
- Operation of video cameras
- Carrying heavy camera equipment to City Events and setting up and Breaking Down of equipment
- Equipment preparation such as charging batteries and preparing video cards for use
- Returning equipment after shoot to its proper location and securing building when you leave.
This position is under the direction of the Public Information and Communications Coordinator.
If interested please go to www.greenbeltmd.gov
to complete an application. A City of Greenbelt application is required.