City Limits, award-winning nonprofit website that publishes in-depth and investigative policy news about New York City, seeks an Audience Engagement Editor to optimize site reach and reader engagement. This editor will play a critical role in creating a more vibrant and sustainable policy news source for New York City.
The editor will be based in City Limits' Harlem office, report to the executive editor and perform the following duties:
· Manage content across all digital platforms, including posting new material on the website, managing comments, and serving sponsor ads;
· Optimizing the website for search-engines and managing Google Ad Words;
· Operating City Limits' social media channels to promote content, engage readers and build audiences;
· Managing a suite of email newsletters from creation through delivery;
· Researching and establishing content-distribution partnerships;
· Optimizing the website and managing newsletters to increase the number of newsletter subscribers and improve the rate of member conversion; and
· Regularly tracking and reporting on site and reader metrics to inform growth and engagement.
Powered by Journalismnext